Tuesday 29 July 2014

Meet Me // Becky

Hi everyone!
I thought I’d give myself a quick introduction, I'm new to blogging but plan to give it my best shot!
First things first, my name is Becky. I'm 19, turning 20 in about a month and I am a born and raised Australian. I currently live with my partner and our two cats – Eve, who we have had for about 15 months and Toffee, who we only brought home this past weekend. They are both RSPCA shelter cats and both beautiful tortoiseshells.
While my furbabies are my life, I’m also interested in an array of other things.  I try my hardest to find the motivation to get to gym at least 3 times a week where I do a mix of weights and cardio. Once a week I take a yoga class and volunteer at the RSPCA. I work part-time at a supermarket but aspire to get into an administration-type role, although at this stage I'm not really sure on anything.
In the past year or so, I've really gotten into make-up, thanks to Youtube.  Before this I only ever really knew the basics – foundation, powder and mascara – but now I am so amazed by all the different techniques and products you can use. I have a small but growing collection, and if you asked my boyfriend I'm sure he would tell you I'm addicted to buying new products!
Another hobby of mine is games; I'm certainly not a hardcore gamer by all means but I enjoy playing certain games for fun. Some of my favourites have been/are Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fallout 3, Portal 1 & 2 and Skyrim. Most of the reason I started playing games because of my lovely partner (who is more of a ‘hardcore gamer’). Occasionally we'll play things together and often I watch him play through games on the xbox and PC.
This covers most of what I'm all about, hopefully over time more of my personality will start to shine through my new blog.
Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment